17 Dec 2016

You

I don't care
        how many
                people
         will see you
                  like this
                         eyes
                        closed
                          heart
                       beating
                          like
          broken drums
               tilted chin
      hair drenched
                      in
              sweat
       open lips
Your silhouette.                                        
carves into the night
 an undying light. 
Stars on your skin and 
moon in the small of your 
back. I worship you like 
the God the 
world has 
lost.
In that moment
I know a part of me
had died



For I
Will never be able
to love anyone
like that
again
Not even
you.




Especially
You.


_______________________

once upon a time I used to save my text messages into the draft folder of my cellphone. Nowadays I cant do that anymore, iphones and their real time technology will always let the other person know to expect a message being written, and I'm not 23 anymore I shouldn't be doing it. So I write poems instead. Bad poetry, but it's better than forgetting. I started to forget you and I didn't want to. I was asked why do my poems write a lot about the body and the crashings of the bodies, and I didn't know what to do but laughing because I didn't write poems I was just trying to describe my wounds and make them pretty otherwise all I've got left of you is silence and unhealed scars. But it's my punishment, because I forgot who you are.